This scholarship supports the dreams of our youth and the beginning of a new phase of life following high school graduation.
- Unlimited tickets to the Virtual Anniversary Benefit Gala
- Commemorative Program and Special Gift Bag
- One FFLIC Membership for One Year to include FFLIC Branded T-Shirts and Face Masks
- Sponsorship of One Youth Attendee to shadow FFLIC's Executive Director and Deputy Director of Finance and Administration to increase their knowledge of movement building and leadership development
- Opportunity to Sit on Committee to Set Criteria and Make Selections from Scholarship Candidates to be Presented with Scholarships Each Year Beginning in 2022
- Press Release Announcing Sponsorship
Please note: A link to this virtual event will be provided beginning on Fri., September 3, 2021, up to the date of the event on Fri., September 10, 2021, to all email addresses included in your registration. All materials and access will be emailed and available by Fri., September 10, 2021.
Pay by Credit Card: Fill out the below registration and payment. (This form is for credit card payments only.)
Pay by Check: Do not fill out the form below. Please make your check payable to FFLIC and mail it to the following address: FFLIC Gala, 1307 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd, #304, New Orleans, LA 70113. Include your name, email address, telephone number and that it is for the FFLIC Youth Justice Scholarship Ticket(s). FFLIC will mail all of your materials for this sponsorship level when payment is received by no later than Fri., August 27, 2021. Please email us at email@example.com or call 504-708-8376 with any additional questions.
|How many tickets are you purchasing?